Spindogs – Gender and Sexual Diversity Awareness
Who’s the course for?
This course is restricted to Spindogs staff.
What will I learn?
By the end of the session you will:
- Have an awareness of history and laws that have impacted LGBTQ+ people.
- Have an awareness of current thinking and practices in relation to gender and sexual diversity.
- Be aware of some current terminology relating to gender and sexual identity.
- Be more prepared and confident to discuss gender and sexual diversity.
- Know where to signpost young people for additional specialist support.
- And probably some other things that will come in discussion (warning: be prepared to talk… we don’t do boring presentations!).
Where and when is the course taking place?
This course will be delivered in person and online for 1.5 hours between 12-1.30pm on 10 August 2022.
If you are joining online, you will receive instructions and a link before the session.
You will be able to pick how you would like to join when registering for your ticket.
The tickets are locked for Spindogs staff ONLY. Please use code Spindogs22
To register to attend, please click below.